Monday, January 23, 2012

3 Years and Counting...

January 2, 2012
Marina Bay Sands Hotel, Singapore


Ku De Ta
For our third wedding anniversary, Blake surprised me with a beautiful dinner at KuDeTa in Marina Bay Sands. Marina Bay Sands is most famously known for it's stunning architecture. KuDeTa is located on the top floor... a.k.a. the cruise ship. The restaurant boasts amazing food and stunning views... it did not disappoint!




Toasting to three amazing years!


We dined on crispy sticky squid, filet mignon, yellow fin tuna, grilled Chinese vegetables, grilled prawns, seafood fried rice, chocolate bundt cake with marshmallow filling, and yuzu marshmallows. AMAZING!

Our "Little" City of Singapore!

3 Years & Counting...



If someone had told me on our wedding day that I would celebrate my third wedding anniversary in Singapore... I would have chuckled. The three year journey to where we are today has been wonderful and I am so blessed to call Blake my husband. I also think he is a bit lucky too... :)

Wonder where in the world we will be on our next wedding anniversary?!?



So, Blake surprised me with this beautiful dinner... but, little did he know... I was surprising him two days later with a trip to BALI!! He didn't even know we were flying anywhere!! :) Love it.
More on our trip to Bali to come...


No comments:

Post a Comment