While researching "things to do in Singapore" I stumbled upon something called Forest Adventures. After checking it out and seeing that it involved trapeze walking, zip lining, and repelling... I signed us up!! Then, I debated on telling Blake ahead of time what we would be doing... or just bring him to the place and say, "surprise!!" But, I had a nice streak and decided to tell him in advance because he does have a bit of a fear of heights... oops. :)
We show up to Forest Adventures and it is just as the name implies, an adventure! We were strapped into very attractive (not) harnesses and given the lessons on how to latch on to the secure lines (i.e. not fall to your death) and repel down the zip line... etc. So, after our practice course it was time to hit the big time.
First stop, a 250 ft zip line across the river! Taking that step off the platform was a bit frightening and yes I did scream! Right after our
crash graceful landing into the sand pits, we looked at one another with smiles from ear to ear! Such a fun experience and like nothing we have ever done before. We will definitely be going back to Forest Adventures!
Check out the website:
Forest Adventures Website
No comments:
Post a Comment